A UNIQUE AND FUN FAMILY ACTIVITY?
You've come to the right place!
Ranked Top 10 Most Popular Kids Activity by Active Activities
You'll be a hit if you book this party venue!
VIRTUAL REALITY FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - ADULTS, TEENAGERS, KIDS & GRANDPARENTS CAN ALL ENJOY!
So, you're looking for something to do with the family? Let's be honest, your family is probably sick of the same old activity family and for that matter, so are you!
Shake things up and try something different. Trust us, your kids will be talking about it all day and weeks to come.
Entermission offers amazing virtual reality escape room adventures. It's the ultimate family activity designed to appeal to a wide audience, be it, young kids, right up to taking the grandparents along for the ride.
We're Melbourne's ONLY VR with hand tracking and real-life special effects, where you work as a group to solve the puzzle within your 60 minute time frame. It's full of laughter and 'wow, this is cool' moments.
WHAT'S INVOLVED WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Once you arrive you will be greeted by our team we will get you all checked in, watch the briefing video and the fun of selecting your avatar name begins! Will you play it safe and use your name? Use your nickname or let your family surprise you... which could be scary what name you end up with!
From there, we jump straight into your 60-minute escape room experience - this is where the real fun begins! You have your own private rooms - where you can talk, laugh, help each other out and we encourage videos and photos - so mum, dad or a friend not playing please feel free to go into the rooms to capture the memories.
We also take photos against the interactive photo wall and capture the memories while you are in the VR Escape room. We think this is a fantastic family activity and experience and we hope you will immerse yourself in all the fun as well!
LET'S ANSWER SOME OF THOSE QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE COST?
$49 pp Monday to Thursday
$59 pp Friday to Sunday
(under 12 people arcade experience can be added for $70)
WHEN IS PAYMENT REQUIRED?
A 50% deposit is payable within 3 days to hold your booking. Full payment is required 1 week prior to the date.
Payment is through EFT bank transfer. Credit cards will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
WHAT GROUP SIZES ARE AVAILABLE?
We have 3 rooms. Each room holds up to 6 players and larger groups (maximum 18) will be divided into multiple teams. These teams then compete to see which team completes their mission first which adds the extra element of friendly competition. You need a minimum of 6 for a party.
HOW LONG IS A PARTY?
Our parties last for up to 2 hours 15 minutes including:
- 15 mins arrival, check-in and briefing
- 1 hour to complete the virtual reality escape room mission (if completed earlier, extra time is added to the Party Space time if applicable)
- 1 hour in the shared Party Space area, (shared with the Foyer) play Beat Saber and Nintendo Switches (complimentary for +12 participants or optional add on for $70 for less than 12 participants) and group photo
- Your ice cream cake iis served 15 minutes before the party ends and is inclusive to the party space 1 hour time.
We can tailor the experience for any duration that fits your needs.
- Virtual Reality Team Based Escape Room adventure (up to 60 minutes)
- Party Arcade Area with shared VR headsets* (to play Beat Sabre) and 2 Nintendo Switches (60 minutes). Complimentary for +12 participants or optional add on for $70 for less than 12 participants. *HTC Vive Pro and Oculus Quest headsets available to use.
- Pictures of your day, a group picture and pictures of the kids having fun.
- Snacks are included, ships, lollies (Party Mix) and chocolates (Smarties or M&Ms).
- Lemonade and filtered water (as much as needed)
- Personalized birthday invitations (Scroll down the page to find them)
- Minimum 6 participants
- G Rating (>8 years): Jungle Quest and Space Heroes
- PG Rating (>8 years): Mad Mind, Mission Sigma, Alice
- MA Rating (15+ years): Sanctum
CAN I BRING MY OWN DECORATIONS?
If you have any special requests, we can discuss your decoration needs.
CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD AND CAKE?
Yes, we offer food as part of our package (see above for details) however, you're welcome to bring additional food, your own cake or have food delivered to the party if you have added the Party Space area.
WHAT'S YOUR COVID POLICY?
We are COVID Safe! Please see our COVID Policy for more details
WHAT'S YOUR LOCATION?
We are located at Level 1, 164 Bourke Street Melbourne Vic 3000 (near intersection with Russell Street).
The nearest parking station is Wilson Parking - 180 Russell Street (nearest cross street) and we are 2 minutes walk.
WINNER OF TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice 2020 award! We're in the top 10% attractions worldwide
Space Heroes: as a super team you're teleported onto Eden space station to find a way to close the park portal and save earth in 60 minutes and make it back out alive.
Mad Mind: as a team of Cyber Detectives you're projected into the mind of a Silent Man, a mad maniac who's in a coma and you have 60 minutes to find the location of the child he's kidnapped and make it out alive before his mind shatters and you along with it.
OWN PRIVATE ROOM
No strangers! No separation!
Just your group, having fun, taking pictures and videos all in own your private room - (teams of 2-6). How about going BIG and get that competition going with group head-to-head in multiple rooms (up to 18 ppl in single session).
Explore places you could never go to in real life and be amazed at how realistic it feels, which a physical escape room can't replicate.
ONLINE ESCAPE ROOMS EXPERIENCE
The CLOSEST experience to a REAL life escape room - but all online!
Play with your whole family no matter your location from the comfort of your home.
With traditional Escape Rooms, your group is locked in a room, with the mission to find and solve clues, escaping before time is up... it's challenging, fun and now available virtually! Within our BRAND NEW online escape rooms, you'll see a 360-degree view of real-life rooms with the ability to interact with items in the room and the added benefit of all team members being able to explore the room independently or together.
This is fully hosted with a real-time assistance from Adventure Masters. The best thing about an Entermission online escape room is that each team member can input the solutions to the puzzles themselves (rather than having to wait for the Adventure Master or rely on the lead team member) and see things being unlocked or opened as you solve the puzzles.
This is as close to the excitement of playing a real-life escape room in person as it gets!!
- $35 pp with each room 2-6 people
- We can accommodate over 100 people
- Go head-to-head with multiple teams
- Get a custom quote for groups over 20 people