ENTERMISSION COVID-19 POLICY
We are a registered COVID-Safe business.
We take the safety of both our customers and our team members extremely seriously and we have strict hygiene measures, social distancing and adhering to the Government's Public Health Order advice to help limit the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Our adventures are conducted in private groups with friends and family, meaning you only ever play with the team you arrived with. No big groups, no strangers in the room with you. Within the room itself, everyone is at least 1.5 metres apart from each other, meeting social distancing requirements.
Precautionary preventative measures implemented by Entermission:
- All customers must wear a face mask upon entry and when in the general reception and public areas. In the mission room you will be permitted to remove your face mask.
- You will be asked to sanitise or wash your hands when entering the premises.
- Supply of hand sanitizers and hand washing facilities and requiring participants to wash or sanitise their hands when entering the premises.
- Cleaning of VR equipment with hospital grade disinfectant after each use.
- Additional option for participants to clean their own equipment again with disinfectant wipes.
- Increased cleaning regimes with hospital grade disinfectant around high touch points such as door handles and taps.
- Social distancing measures restricting the number of people on the premises and in the adventure rooms.
- Signs regarding hand washing and social distancing placed throughout premises.
- Requiring participant confirmation they have not been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and are not feeling unwell.
Healthcare and support:
If you, or any person you are in contact with is feeling unwell (in particular experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue, fever and or shortness of breath).
We want everyone to feel safe during their experience at Entermission, so should you have any further questions regarding health and safety, we’ll be more than happy to answer your concerns.