We are a registered COVID-Safe business.
We take the safety of both our customers and our team members extremely seriously and we have strict hygiene measures, social distancing and adhering to the Government's Public Health Order advice to help limit the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Our adventures are conducted in private groups with friends and family, meaning you only ever play with the team you arrived with. No big groups, no strangers in the room with you. Within the room itself, everyone is at least 1.5 metres apart from each other, meeting social distancing requirements.
Precautionary preventative measures implemented by Entermission:
- Customers may wear a face mask upon entry and when in the general reception and public areas. In the mission room, you will be permitted to remove your face mask or lower your mask to prevent fogging.
- Supply of hand sanitizers and handwashing facilities are available upon entering the premises.
- Cleaning of VR equipment with hospital-grade disinfectant is part of our rest process after each use.
- Additional option for participants to clean their own equipment again with disinfectant wipes.
- Increased cleaning regimes with hospital-grade disinfectant around high touchpoints such as door handles and taps.
- Social distancing measures restrict the number of people on the premises and in the adventure rooms.
- Signs regarding handwashing and social distancing are placed throughout the premises.
- Requiring participant confirmation they have not been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and are not feeling unwell.
Healthcare and support:
If you, or any person you are in contact with is feeling unwell (in particular experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue, fever and or shortness of breath), the recommended advice is to go to your nearest COVID testing clinic as outlined in the NSW Government's website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/how-to-protect-yourself-and-others/clinics
If you are concerned or you would like to receive further information on novel coronavirus call the Australian Department of Health Coronavirus Health Information Helpline on 1800 020 080. The line operates 24 hours, seven days a week.
We want everyone to feel safe during their experience at Entermission, so should you have any further questions regarding health and safety, we’ll be more than happy to answer your concerns.