We fully appreciate the concerns surrounding COVID-19 and appreciate the impact this might have on your time with us here at Entermission. To reassure you, we take the safety of both our customers and our team members extremely seriously and all our sites adhere to the recommended hygiene standards to help limit the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Our adventures are activities that are done in private groups with friends and family, meaning you only ever play with the team you arrived with. No big groups, no strangers in the room with you.
Precautionary preventative measures already implemented by Entermission:
- Cleaning of VR headsets with hospital grade disinfectant after each game.
- Cleaning of VR headsets with a UV light wand.
- Increased cleaning regimes with hospital grade disinfectant around high touch points such as door handles and taps.
- Supply of hand sanitizers for customers to use.
- Put up signs as a reminder to thoroughly wash hands for customers and staff.
- Requiring players to wash or sanitise their hands before and after their game.
- Requiring players to confirm they have not been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and are not feeling unwell and been overseas in the past 14 days.
Healthcare and support:
If you, or any person you are in contact with is feeling unwell (in particular experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue, fever and or shortness of breath), the recommended advice is to phone a General Practitioner (doctor’s practice) or hospital for instructions first.
If you are concerned or you would like to receive further information on novel coronavirus call the Australian Department of Health Coronavirus Health Information Helpline on 1800 020 080. The line operates 24 hours, seven days a week.
We want everyone to feel safe during their experience at Entermission, so should you have any further questions regarding health and safety, we’ll be more than happy to answer your concerns.